About Us

Bai Mai Phli Schools (BMP) aims providing quality education at world standards and serving locals.

Our Vision

Each of BMP schools is a Thai – Cambridge dual Curriculum School offers an inspirational bilingual education with 80 percent of our classes in English and the remaining 20 per cent in the Thai language. 

Our Mission

In an excellent teaching and learning environment, each of BMP schools encourages and guides students to become international-minded and lifelong learners.

What we have?

99 %
University Success

Latest News

Register Now! Online IMC 2021

[Registration is Open] This year Online IMC will be held on 12-13 November 2021 with many new features: -Revised curriculum-Category kids-Questions in 5 languages-Attractive prizes and-1M USD Scholarship opportunities. Be …